- If you're accessing RAND State Statistics from an organization with a site
license, it is not necessary to enter a login and password as access
is granted based on your IP number.
- If you've fogotten your Login ID and/or password please contact
- Your Login ID and password are case sensitive.
- If your Login ID was setup with the default password (as may be the case
if multiple subscriptions were registered), enter a private password
the first time you logon the system.
- Login sesssions are valid for approximately 12 hours, so it is not
necessary to enter your Login ID and Password every time you visit
the RAND State Statistics home page. If a logon session has expired when
you attempt a search
restricted to registered users, a brief prompt will ask you to refresh
- For any other technical assistance or comments about content, please email